-GRADUAN Aspire Career & Postgraduate Fair 2013
-MASCA: MASA Careers Resume Submission
- ASCA: ASEAN Australia Youth Summit
- MSALTU: Free Migration Seminar
- Kuliah Mega Melbourne 2013
- RUMA: Ski Trip
- MoMu: Ski Trip
-Malaysian Ski Camp
-Grand Malaysian Ball Recruitment
GRADUAN will be holding its annual GRADUAN Aspire Career & Postgraduate Fair 2013 in KLCC on the 6th and 7th of July and MASCA Victoria invites everyone whom are returning back to Malaysia during the mid-year break to the event!
To those who have graduated or will be graduating in June, this would be a golden opportunity for you to build your network and secure a job! You can drop your resume at GRADUAN's website http://aspire.graduan.com.my/ now :)
There will be new and exciting elements in this year's edition of the GRADUAN Aspire Career & Postgraduate Fair, such as:
1. ASPIRE 500 CONFERENCE – GRADUAN APPRENTICE CHALLENGE
2. TALENT NETWORKING FAIR CAREER & POSTGRADUATE OPPORTUNITIES
3. CAREER CLINICS / WORKSHOPS
4. YOUTH COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT
For more information, please visit http://www.mcareers.com.au/
Last call for MASA Careers resume submission!
Submission closes on 31st May 2013
Benefits of submitting your resume:
- Have your resume be reviewed by established Malaysian companies
- Be in the running for MASA Excellence Awards, prizes worth $300 and Professional Development Programs.
- Be in the running to win an official MASA hoodie or a mysterious lucky draw prize
- Receive a reimbursement of $25 if you are also a registered MASA Games participant.
For more information go to http://masca.org.au/masa/masacareers
- The ASEAN Student Council Australia (ASCA) is currently recruiting committee members in anticipation of their annual ASEAN-Australia Youth Summit (AAYS).
- Aims to bring together like-minded students from the 10 ASEAN member states (Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam) todiscuss on pertinent issues around ASEAN.
- You will not only be able to exchange your information and ideaologies on different views but also meet new friends!
Application Closing Date: 30/05/13
Executive Committee (3 positions)
Corporate Relations (5 positions)
Operations (6 positions)
Marketing (5 positions)
For more information, please refer to https://www.facebook.com/groups/343720092358320/
- Have you been keeping abreast with the latest in Australian immigration policies?
- If not, now's your chance to join MSALTU for a FREE seminar regarding migration laws in Australia.
- Any and all questions are welcomed during the seminar!
- Complimentary initial 30-minute consultation with Mr David Bongiorno.
Date: 30th May 2013
Place: HUED 106- La Trobe University, Bundoora Campus
For more information, please refer to http://www.facebook.com/events/129907893874266/?ref=25
- KUAM, in collaboration with EHSAN Victoria, will be organising the KULIAH MEGA MELBOURNE 2013 & SOLAT HAJAT PERDANA event (to prepare for the coming exams) in Clayton for the first time. This event is free for all and everyone is invited!
- This time, the topic of the lecture is "Malaysian Youth & Palestinian Youth: Where are we, where are they?". This topic will be elaborated so as to promote awareness among Malaysians regarding the importance of peace in our homeland as well as to create a sense of gratitude and appreciation towards Allah s.w.t.
- As the final exams are looming ahead for most Victorian students, a Solat Hajat (prayers accompanied with an intention) will also be organised to pray for the success of students in their exams.
Forum Title: Malaysian Youth & Palestinian Youth: Where are we, where are they?
1. Ustaz Fathul Bari
- Lecturer of Syariah Tekun
- Ulama muda UMNO
- Religious advisor at Institut Jantung Negara (National Heart Institute), Malaysia.
2. Imam Muda Hassan Adli
- Winner of Imam Muda, 2nd season
- Former lecturer at Kolej Islam Antarabangsa (International Islamic College)
6.30pm - Arrival of guests
6.45pm - Solat Isya' berjemaah
7.00pm - Lecture begins
9.15pm - Solat Sunat Hajat (by Imam Muda Hassan)
9.30pm - Event ends
Monash Sport, Monash University, Clayton.
Location : https://plus.google.com/103959867925938844729/about?gl=au&hl=en
For more information, please refer to https://www.facebook.com/events/558497104195326/
- This will be a big trip and excellent chance to make friends!
- Places are filling up quick, so sign up for a great skiing experience!
- Only 40 Spots available!
Date: 26th July-28 July
Duration: 3 Days 2 Nights
Cost: $605 (members and non-members)
Midnight from Melbourne to Falls Creek
This Ski Trip package includes:
* 2 nights accommodation at Falls Creek Country Club (4.5 stars) [http://fallscreekcountryclub.com.au/]
* entrance fee
* bus transfer
* ski pass for 2 days (all mountain)
* 2 x 2hours lessons for any level
* 2 day Ski Hire OR Snowboard Hire
* tour guide
* meals are NOT provided
For more info, please contact:
Sheng Nee 0478297009
OR refer to https://www.facebook.com/events/169026879931773/
- MoMu’s exciting annual ski trip ticket is still on sale! Claim your spot now before they sell out for the year!
Date: 2nd-4th August 2013
Location: Falls Creek
Departure time: Midnight from Melbourne to Falls Creek
Deposit: A non-refundable $300
*********** Normal Price***************
MoMU Members: $615
Non Members: $645
`Accommodation at Falls Creek Country Club (4.5 Star Lodge)
`Coach transfer (transportation)
`Ski pass for 2 days
`2 x 2 hours Lessons for any level (Beginner, Intermediate or Expert)
`Ski/Snowboard hire for 2 days*
`Experienced tour guide
For more details, please refer to https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=569843023037290&set=oa.276782215791691&&theater
This year MUMSU will be collaborating with MASS (Monash Caulfield Malaysian Students Society), MSALTU (Malaysian Students Association La Trobe University), VUMA (Victoria University Malaysian Association) and MSA (Malaysian Swinburne Association) to present you the exciting Malaysian Ski Camp 2013!
- Only 40 spots available for each of the Malaysian Student Organisations (MSO) listed above.
- First Come First Serve basis! So, BE FAST!
Date: July 25 to July 28
Venue: Fall's Creek
For this year's SKI CAMP includes:
- 2 Nights accommodation at Halley's Lodge with access to all facilities available
- All linen and towels will be supplied
- Entrance fee to Falls Creek
- 2 Days Unlimited lift passes
- Bus transfer from two pick up points (MONASH CLAYTON & CITY)
- Ski pass for 2 days (all mountain)
- 2x Daily group lessons
- 2 day Ski hire, including carve skis, boots and poles or Snowboard hire including snowboard and boots
- 2x Daily cooked breakfast
- 2x Nightly 2 course evening meal
$550 for EARLY BIRD price for members (last till 31st May)
$565 for members
$585 for non-members
*To confirm your registration please provide an initial deposit of $300 upon registration so you won't miss out!
Please contact your respective Malaysian Student Organisation (MSO):
- Monash University Malaysian Students' Union (MUMSU)
Cynthia : 0424 559 332 email@example.com
You could also pay by electronic transfer to
Name: MARCUS LI KHEE TAN
Account 1067 6740
- Monash University Malaysian Students Society (MASS) Caulfield
Haley Ee : 0433 068 246
- Malaysian Students Associatin La Trobe (MSALTU)
Zharif Zaini : 0423 518 241
- Victoria University Malaysian Association (VUMA)
Dorothy Ng : 0414 716 833
- Malaysians Swinburne Association (MSA)
Yi Shuen Phoa : 0452 508 480
For more information, please refer to https://www.facebook.com/events/100914106782061/
- Looking for chance to get involved in the Grand Malaysia Ball 2013?
- Your MSOs want YOU!
Operations and Logistics Team
Marketing Design Team
Marketing Publicity Team
- What are you waiting for?
- Send in your application form now to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application form: http://goo.gl/yrglS
- Deadline for ALL applications: 10 June 2013 at 11.59pm.
For more information, please refer to http://www.facebook.com/events/136481823211103/
On behalf of MASCA Victoria 2012/2013,
Senior Executive (Information Bureau)