Fiesta malaysia 2016
We are recruiting committee members for Fiesta Malaysia 2016. If you're up for the challenge, join us and apply for the following positions:
Exhibition & Games
If you're interested in joining our team, fill up the form below, and send your resume to email@example.com
APPLY NOW before the application deadline date (26 December 2015)!
Corporate leaders session 2016
Interested in meeting CEOs of world renowned companies like CIMB & PwC?
Or even intrigued in visiting exclusive project sites in Kuala Lumpur?
IF YOU ARE, join TalentCorp's Semester Break Programs that will be held throughout the month of January. The Program is FREE as it is 100% funded by TalentCorp which will be held in Kuala Lumpur. Hence, all you need to do is sign up and turn up!
Perks of Attending SBP
- You will get to meet and network with CEOs of Multinational Companies over dinner or breakfast!
- You will get to visit exclusive project sites around Kuala Lumpur.
- Internship opportunities with world renowned companies.
- Gain insights on Banking & Insurance, Accounting, and Consulting industry from the biggest firms in the world!
- It’s FREE! And for most events, transportation is provided from KL Sentral to the venue!
- If you're having an internship, TalentCorp can provide release forms for you!
SIGN UP HERE! https://form.jotform.com/53501573260953
If you have further enquiries, contact Farah Aiman at firstname.lastname@example.org or +60178872770