- MASCA: Registration for 1st MASA
- ASCA: ASEAN Australia Youth Summit
- EHSAN Victoria: Monday Lecture Series
-MUMSU: End of Semester BBQ
- MSALTU: Blood Donation Drive
- MoMu: Ski Trip
-Malaysian Ski Camp
- KUAM: Ad-Hoc Committee Recruitment 2013
-Grand Malaysian Ball Recruitment
- Registration for the 1st MASA (Malaysian Summit of Australia) 2013 is officially OPEN!
- Below are the packages provided for MASA Games & MASA-MOL Gaming Competition participants. Please register with your respective Head of Contingents (provided below) by 31st MAY 2013.
- Please take note that even though participation for MASA Conference, MASA Excellence Awards and MASA Careers are free; participants would still need to register and they could opt for accommodation.
VISIT MASA website: http://masca.org.au/masa/
LIKE MASA Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/malaysiansummitofaustralia
Twitter/Instagram hashtag: #MASA2013
- The ASEAN Student Council Australia (ASCA) is finally opening the application window for committee positions in anticipation of their annual ASEAN-Australia Youth Summit (AAYS).
- Aims to bring together like-minded students from the 10 ASEAN member states (Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam) to discuss on pertinent issues around ASEAN.
- You will not only be able to exchange your information and ideaologies on different views but also meet new friends!
Application Opening Date: 20/05/13
Application Closing Date: 30/05/13
Executive Committee (3 positions)
Corporate Relations (5 positions)
Operations (6 positions)
Marketing (5 positions)
For more information, please refer to https://www.facebook.com/groups/343720092358320/
- EHSAN Victoria's Monday lecture series continues!
- This week's lecture will follow on from the previous week's theme of purification and how to improve on one's weaknesses.
- Friends are all welcome to enliven this event together. Invite your family members, friends, and even your housemates! Hopefully, everyone will be able to gain knowledge and benefits on this day, InsyaAllah.
Presenter: Mr. Hafiz Arzmi
Date: 20th May 2013 (Monday)
Time: 6.40pm - 8.30pm (After Isyak prayers)
Venue: Pelham Musolla, University of Melbourne.
- MUMSU is once again organising a barbeque to mark the end of the semester. All sausages and patties are Halal & vegetarian patties are also provided!
- Whether it's to consolidate friendships or to meet new friends, do come along! MUMSU is super excited to meet you!
*Date : 21 May 2013, Tuesday
*Time : 12pm - 2pm
*Venue : Monash Sports Centre, Monash Clayton
*FREE for MUMSU members (cards will be checked, so bring them along)
*Gold coin donation ($1 - $2) for non-members
- MSALTU will be having their very own blood donation drive this coming Wednesday!
- Why not join them if you no health issues, not on any medication, body weight more than 45kg and the period between now and your last donation is at least 3 months!
- You will also receive a certificate of participation!
Registration: 21st May at Agora (10 am - 2 pm)
Donation: 22nd May (10.40 am - 5.20 pm)
Venue : Bundoora Blood Donor ,La Trobe Medical Centre
For more information, please refer to http://www.facebook.com/events/381554215295459/?ref=25
- MoMu’s exciting annual ski trip ticket is still on sale! Claim your spot now before they sell out for the year!
Date: 2nd-4th August 2013
Location: Falls Creek
Departure time: Midnight from Melbourne to Falls Creek
Deposit: A non-refundable $300
*********** Normal Price***************
MoMU Members: $615
Non Members: $645
`Accommodation at Falls Creek Country Club (4.5 Star Lodge)
`Coach transfer (transportation)
`Ski pass for 2 days
`2 x 2 hours Lessons for any level (Beginner, Intermediate or Expert)
`Ski/Snowboard hire for 2 days*
`Experienced tour guide
So, come visit MoMu during table duty or fill up the registration form and pay to MoMU bank account!
For more details, please refer to https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=569843023037290&set=oa.276782215791691&&theater
This year MUMSU will be collaborating with MASS (Monash Caulfield Malaysian Students Society), MSALTU (Malaysian Students Association La Trobe University), VUMA (Victoria University Malaysian Association) and MSA (Malaysian Swinburne Association) to present you the exciting Malaysian Ski Camp 2013!
- Only 40 spots available for each of the Malaysian Student Organisations (MSO) listed above.
- First Come First Serve basis! So, BE FAST!
Date: July 25 to July 28
Venue: Fall's Creek
This year's SKI CAMP includes:
1. 2 Nights accommodation at Halley's Lodge with access to all facilities available
2. Supply all linen and towels
3. Entrance fee to Falls Creek
4. 2 Days Unlimited lift passes
5. Bus transfer from two pick up points (MONASH CLAYTON & CITY)
6. Ski pass for 2 days (all mountain)
7. 2x Daily group lessons
8. 2 day Ski hire, including carve skis, boots and poles or Snowboard hire including snowboard and boots
9. 2x Daily cooked breakfast
10. 2x Nightly 2 course evening meal
11. Friendly committee members
12. Awesome crowd!
1. Monash University Malaysian Students' Union (MUMSU)
Marcus : 0478 588 512 email@example.com
Cynthia : 0424 559 332 firstname.lastname@example.org
Or come along down to MUMSU EOS BBQ on the 21st of May @ Monash Sports Centre!
MUMSU will also be having TABLE DUTY on the 20th, 22nd and 23rd of MAY from 12-2PM in front of STA! So come on down to purchase your tickets before they run out!
$550 for EARLY BIRD price for members (last till 31st May)
$565 for members
$585 for non-members
*To confirm your registration please provide an initial deposit of $300 upon registration so you won't miss out!
You could also pay by electronic transfer to
Name: MARCUS LI KHEE TAN
Account 1067 6740
2. Monash University Malaysian Students Society (MASS)
Nic Ren : 0406 410 880
Haley Ee : 0433 068 246
3. Malaysian Students Associatin La Trobe (MSALTU)
Aizatuddin Aniq : 0450 035 468
Zharif Zaini : 0423 518 241
4. Victoria University Malaysian Association (VUMA)
Ian : 0416 910 903
Dorothy Ng : 0414 716 833
5. Malaysians Swinburne Association (MSA)
Fabian Jong : 0433 690 331
Yi Shuen Phoa : 0452 508 480
For more information, please refer to https://www.facebook.com/events/100914106782061/
- Calling ALL young and passionate Malaysians in Melbourne! KUAM wants YOU to join them as part of their Ad-Hoc Committee for 2013!
- You will not only make amazing friends, but also receive a certificate of appreciation, event merchandise and remarkable leadership experiences!
1 - CO-DIRECTOR
2 - CREATIVE/IT MANAGER
3 - MEDIA & PROMOTION MANAGER
4 - STRATEGIC/MANAGEMENT/THINK-TANK MANAGER
5 - LOGISTICS & OPERATIONS MANAGER
Applications close on 30th May 2013. So what are you waiting for?
APPLY NOW at http://kuamuniti.com/recruitment-drive-2013
For more information, please refer to http://www.facebook.com/events/490695240978270/
- Looking for chances to get involved in the Grand Malaysia Ball 2013?
- We are looking for you NOW!
- Video Team
- Entertainment Team
- Operations and Logistics Team
- Marketing Design Team
- Marketing Publicity Team
- Decoration Team
- What are you waiting for?
- Send in your application form now to email@example.com.
- Application form: http://goo.gl/yrglS
- Deadline for ALL applications: 10 June 2013 at 11.59pm.
For more information, please refer to http://www.facebook.com/events/136481823211103/
Senior Executive (Information Bureau)